Dry Vans: Running strong across Canada and the U.S.
With nearly 1,000 vans in our fleet, Halvor is equipped to get your product to its destination on time and damage-free. We invest in our vans, regularly updating our fleet to ensure the highest-quality experience for our customers. Benefits of contracting with Halvor for dry van shipments include:
- Strong, light trailers that maximize load capacity. Our fleet of modern 53-ft by 102-in trailers have a unique steel/aluminum construction that offers one of the best strength-to-weight ratios in the industry. Trailers are also equipped with air-ride suspension for added protection of loads in transit.
- Better defense against the elements. Specially constructed flooring and stainless steel door frames are just two of the enhanced features you'll find on our trailers. Those features, along with regular inspections and a robust replacement schedule, offer great protection against rain, sleet and snow.
- Food-grade transport. All Halvor vans can safely transport food and beverages.
- Better lighting for safer loading and unloading. Quality isn't measured solely by what happens on the highway. Halvor's trailers are equipped with special ventilation units that are water tight when closed, and provided added interior light for the trailer when open - a significant improvement when loading and unloading goods.
- High on-time delivery rates. Thanks to state-of-the-art dispatching and satellite tracking technology, we can pinpoint your load's location door-to-door.
Contact us for more information or to arrange your next load.