Refrigerated / Temperature-controlled trailers
Some of the largest food and beverage distributors in North American trust Halvor Lines with their perishable cargo. We earn that trust by delivering outstanding service and making the on-time deliveries that are key to the industry. Benefits of contracting with Halvor for refrigerated or temperature-controlled shipments include:
- Well-trained drivers. All drivers in this division must undergo food safety training before taking a load - and are required to complete refresher education annually.
- Advanced temperature monitoring. Halvor invests in a temperature tracking and alert system that provides automated status updates on every aspect of a trailer's operation every five minutes. Equipment failures or exceptions trigger immediate alerts.
- Regular quality checks. Refrigerated trailers undergo a maintenance and equipment check every 90 days at one of our two main terminals.
- Lightweight, high quality, food-grade trailers. Our fleet of modern 53-ft by 102-in spacesaver trailers are designed to maximize shipping space and product weight. They also have air-ride suspension for added protection of loads in transit.
- High on-time delivery rates. Thanks to state-of-the-art dispatching and satellite positioning technology, we can pinpoint your load's location door-to-door.
Contact us for more information or to arrange your next load.